Random Sound List

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by justaguyfrom330, Dec 12, 2018.

1. justaguyfrom330

justaguyfrom330 Boxer

I want to create a sound array or "list" that will randomly choose a sound to play from a list. Like, say when you charter dies they have 10 different catchphrases. Then you could do the same for powerups and also when you attack enemies. I was able to do this with Game Maker fairly easy with some GML code. Unity is very easy to make this happen too.... Well not easy cause you have to know how to code and work the program which I was learning till I got buildbox cause why waste my time with learning code when its gonna be done away within just a few short years. Or at least done enough that I won't have to worry about learning that. I was wondering anyone has tried this or knows how to do it. Anything will help. Thanks for your help. This would also be a great feature to just have build box just make as an option. It would really help with not having the same repetitive sounds. Like you could have 3 different pitches of the ball bouncing and it will choose one at random to give variance.

ramjetsy7 likes this.