Questions About The $100,000 In Free Assets

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ilovelessons, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ilovelessons

ilovelessons Boxer

Hi,

I have a questions about the $100,000 in free assets when you buy buildbox. Can some explain to me what this is ... below are a few questions.. any assistance would be greatly appreciated -

1. Will the assets be available online on Buildbox's database? Or will it be a folder on your hard drive?
    2. Will I be able to use these assets for commercial purposes for "free" or will I have to pay extra?
    3. Will i have access to these images forever or is there a time frame?
    4. Anyone out there, can you rate the assets.. are they good? on a scale of 1-10

thanks guys/gals

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

1. Will the assets be available online on Buildbox's database? Or will it be a folder on your hard drive?

Folder on your hard drive

2. Will I be able to use these assets for commercial purposes for "free" or will I have to pay extra?

You may use them for commercial purposes, you just may not sell them by themselves to another individual.

3. Will i have access to these images forever or is there a time frame?

Forever

4. Anyone out there, can you rate the assets.. are they good? on a scale of 1-10

This is all subjective, however I think they're good

3. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

4.- There is a lot of material, good images, good audio, video tutorials, templates... Scale: 9,9