Publishing Status: Removed

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by b0x3r, May 13, 2020.

1. b0x3r

b0x3r Boxer

[​IMG]
    I'm using the Buildbox Plus paid version. I never included any Admob related advertising plugins when I exported. Yet upon export apparently the Heyzap SDK is injected into the Gradle project. The game which received this violation was marked on the Beta track.

There isn't any official Buildbox documentation that I can find that discusses the role of the Heyzap SDK and ultimately its rejection by the Google Play Store. There aren't any tutorials even speaking about how to resolve this issue - which I know has had to occur in the past because I'm a recent user of Buildbox and if I'm getting this violation others have also.

What is Heyzap and why don't I have an option to remove this? If it is necessary, then why isn't there any mention of it? Why isn't there any official guidance on how to overcome this violation?

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Sorry for any confusion it appears Google Play abruptly and recently started automatically removing any application with HeyZap sdk anywhere. Heyzap was still in the Buildbox Android export from legacy even though it was not used in Buildbox 3.

The good news is we've already removed these libraries from both Buildbox 2.3.9 and the next BB3 update's exports. The bad news is you may need to re-upload your Google Play games.

In the meantime you can remove the HeyZap sdk in the Libs folder of the android export and then re-compile the APK to re-submit