Problem With Action Magnet And Chepoint Action

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by bioded, Jun 26, 2017.

1. bioded

bioded Boxer

Hello everyone, I had a problem with the magnet (action), I created an action checkpoint, placed it and when I approach it with the action of a magnet - it is also attracted, can anything be done so that the action of the magnet does not attract another action? I tried to create an invisible object and connect it with a checkpoint, but then the checkpoint stops working, what should I do?

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Connecting invisible objects work normally with actions for what you want. Don't remember if I have tried with checkpoints though. Have you tried to connect the checkpoint to the object? Try both ways. I'm pretty sure one of those works.

adrogdesigns likes this.
  3. bioded

bioded Boxer

Thanks for answer.I tried both options, one of them works - the checkpoint is not attracted, but it stops working as a checkpoint, so you can not return to it. Christoph, can you try it yourself? Maybe i do something wrong...

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Yes it definitely works. I just realized that I have set it up myself in my upcoming game. Link the object to the checkpoint and set the object to decoration and fixed. I also have added a wake up component to collision based. Check if this makes a difference.

5. bioded

bioded Boxer

I did everything as you wrote, but the restart does not work, it just throws the level begin. Please can you record a video?