Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Haseeb, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Haseeb

Haseeb Boxer

Hello there, I’m new to Buildbox so I’m not clear on a lot of things. I know there is a joystick option for characters but I can’t seem to find a joystick option for objects. This is because I want the user to move objects around with his fingers, while the character moves on its own. Is there anyway to a make this possible, is there a way around this problem? Please this is urgent, I’ve been waiting for a reply for a similar thread of mines, and I ve gotten no response. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!!

2. shayan621993

shayan621993 Boxer

Greetings Haseeb. O know exactly what you mean. I Tried to create a game where a ball keeps rolling and the players had to move and drag the objects out of his way. what i found out that there are multiple ways to accomplish that.

1. Create an Action of the object, that pushes it up 50 units.
    2. create an Action Button on the UI Screen that calls that action. So every time you click that button, the object gets launched into the air. that way it gets out of the players way.

for things like these , you have to get creative with the options available. Hopefully this will help to solve your problem