Opinion after the video about B.B. 2.0

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by lekanoofficial, Dec 10, 2015.

1. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

@Rebel Studios This is really funny. If you look closely, you'll notice that VS menu animates. We were attempting to give a sneak peek to animation and never even thought about it saying VS (so obvious now that I look back).

The graphics were from an old game we made (update we never released of Monster Magic). Nik used them a lot in testing.

But I can tell you we are looking into multiplayer. No promises, but it will be thoroughly examined.

netkomm likes this.
  2. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

Correct

3. TreySmith

TreySmith Moderator

We felt actions were pretty strong and spend the extra dev time on logic instead (which is the iconless cousin to action with more functionality).

We will will be adding more actions in the future and they are not going anywhere.

4. Kevin W

Kevin W Avid Boxer

@TreySmith - Amazing man, you guys have outdone yourselves once again - very excited for 2016 :) Was the select multiple objects and menu button sounds implemented at all?
    Oh, your new games look absolute killers btw - super impressive :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  5. Chris Goodman

Chris Goodman Boxer

the new logic functions are awesome it literally blew me away, i knew it would be good but did not expect that, i really struggled to sleep last night. Ive now got the big decision to make weather to rebuild my game that is pretty much finished in build box 2.

6. Phillip Kung

Phillip Kung Boxer

Super excited about bb2! I'm just hoping it's not super buggy out of the gate.

Christoph likes this.
  7. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

awwwwww man!!! hahaha... anyway... really looking forward to the multiplayer... is it gonna be Nextpeer integration @TreySmith ? :) or something better ;) hehehehe

8. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

I image the day when Buildbox can have "plugins"...