New To Buildbox,

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by activeone, Jul 15, 2016.

1. activeone

activeone Boxer

Hi,
    If you are new user - as me - and you want to discover the wide world of the games in Buildbox. I'd like to give you this advice. In my opinion this step it might not only give a hint how to use Buildbox, but it might be an important trigger for imagination for creating game you like. After running the program you will see new window, in (Gameplay type) stop there and be patient, you will see a list of different style or method of games. I suggest to look to every type, it might take time from you, but I think it will expand your ideas of the kind of the game you want. They are many, and the question that you can ask your self: which one is close to me(my desire, my thinking, my goals, my wishes...). you may like them all, but wait, some of them surely will grab your attention and it will say: here I am, I am waiting for you, let's start!
    Finally, I hope this idea help you as new user or may other experts would add something unique.
    Thanks

INKY and Ishamahes like this.
  2. jhheli

jhheli Boxer

Hey,
    I am new here, that tip does help. Thanks. After playing around with BB, it's pretty fun.

3. INKY

INKY Avid Boxer

Your right my first day I got BB was doing just that...one by one I open each template and checked it out.

Very good advice.

4. activeone

activeone Boxer

You are welcome, for me, in first days I was struggling to know more about BB, I think building experience is by experience.