Need Help Publishing On Apple!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Esterion, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Esterion

Esterion Boxer

Hi, so first of all I don't have a mac, I only have VMware. I tried to send my app builds using it and it is not showing on Itunes Connect, so does it even work? are there any alternative ways to publish on IOS without a mac?

2. noahcdesign

noahcdesign Avid Boxer

It should work, sometimes the builds can take up to 20 minutes to process and show up on itunes connect. If the build is processed successfully you should receive an email from apple.
    The VMware should not be the problem. I bought a really cheap mac for like $250 just to upload my apps because the vmware wasn't working at all for me ;D

3. AstrologicMedia

AstrologicMedia Boxer

I already published on Appstore with a VM machine without problems too, this probably is not the issue, check your spam box, normally when the build don't appear on iTunes connect its because it has a processing error and you should receive an e-mail from Apple explaining the problem.
    As soon the upload is finished, you can look in the iTunes connect "Activitiy" tab, it show the processing status for the build.
    Captura de Tela 2017-10-13 às 21.01.00.png
    Also be sure to follow the Buildbox publishing guide step-by-step carefully.