Need Help? Custom Nodes, Systems, Fix Your Game, Templates... 75% Discount Service Opportunity

Discussion in 'Promotional' started by mohamed awad, Jun 3, 2023.

1. mohamed awad

mohamed awad Avid Boxer

Greetings, Buildbox community!

Are you in need of expert assistance for your game development projects? Look no further! My name is Mohammed, and I'm thrilled to offer my game development services on the Buildbox platform. Whether you require bug fixing, system building, prototyping, node creation, scripting, or template creation, I've got you covered.

As a hobbyist developer on Buildbox, I have dedicated my free time to honing my dev skills and 'Scripting' on BB. After a brief hiatus due to a busy schedule, I am now rejuvenated and ready to dive back into the world of Buildbox.

Here's what I offer in my game development services:

1. Bug Fixing: Encounter a pesky bug in your game? I'll swiftly identify and resolve it, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience.
    2. System Building: Need assistance in constructing intricate game systems? I can design and develop efficient and robust systems tailored to your specific requirements.
    3. Prototyping: Want to bring your game concept to life quickly? I'll create polished prototypes that showcase your vision and captivate your audience.
    4. Node Creation: Enhance your game with custom nodes! I can design and implement unique nodes that add exciting functionality to your games.
    5. Scripting: Require custom scripts to implement specific features? I'll develop scripts that enhance interactivity, gameplay mechanics, and overall user experience.
    6. Template Creation: Looking for a head start on your game development journey? I'll create templates that serve as a solid foundation for your projects, saving you valuable time and effort.
    7. Anything...

here's an exciting opportunity: I am offering a service where I can resell the system or part of it or a node I create for you at a reduced price. By agreeing to this option, I'll slash the price by up to 75% if it's something that can be resold. Furthermore, as I pursue game development as a hobby, money is not my primary concern. Even without the resell option, rest assured that my prices are already exceptionally low, ensuring affordability for all. also, Prior to commencing any project, you will be notified of the service price and we can proceed accordingly.

I am committed to providing top-quality services regardless of the pricing structure. I take immense pride in my work and find joy in helping fellow developers succeed.

if you have any question don't hesitate to reach out to me. You can contact me via
    email at mhmedawad836@gmail.com
    or Discord Kabrit#5887
    or directly through the Buildbox platform.

You can find all BB projects at https://gumroad.com/mohameawad

2. mohamed awad

mohamed awad Avid Boxer