music isn't playing

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by epicman121, Nov 29, 2015.

1. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

when i put a mp3 file in the main menu it won't play the music. can someone help me?

Attached Files:

2. Taimoor Javaid

Taimoor Javaid Avid Boxer

@epicman121 ok so there are three type of game loops mainly
    1- Main menu
    2- Gameplay
    3- Game over

as you didn't upload a full screenshot so i can't see which menu edit you are exactly on how ever i have attached a sample screenshot how to add sound file have a look and inform me if it works.

Attached Files:

3. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

when i put the music file in nothing keeps playing what i'm i doing wrong... i have tried it in the menu, game field and the game over screen...

4. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

i made the sound work but is there way the set a sound off/ on button? when i set a sound off/on button the music stops when i am pressing on it? do you know how to fix this?

5. Taimoor Javaid

Taimoor Javaid Avid Boxer

@epicman121 Yes you have to put 2 buttons sound on and sound off and place them on each other by default music is set to on so you have to put sound on button on top and set it to sound off when user press it, and underneath place sound off button and set it to sound on. that it kindly view the screenshot i have demonstrate it for you.
    1- button with sound off value
    2- button with sound on value
    3- game screen when sound is on
    4- when sound is off
    PS: Place sound off button underneath the sound on button so when user press the sound off button then sound on button appears.

Attached Files: