Making A 3 Lane Game That Follows A Path

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Yuness Lounis, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Yuness Lounis

Yuness Lounis Boxer

I'm trying to make a game similar to the twisted switch template but with three lanes.
    I tried using the swipe 3 lanes asset however it won't follow the path I create. I tried adding a touch path node however this then makes it unable to switch across the three paths.
    Any way on how to add a lane to the twisted switch template or make the switch 3 lanes work on a path would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Ishan Jain

Ishan Jain Boxer

I am also looking for the same solution.Is there any one to help?

3. Simas Marciukonis

Simas Marciukonis Boxer

In case you guys are still wondering, I think this works:
    Create the same thing as in the Twisted Path template, where a cube moves along the path (or just use that template). Now just add a third option to the Switch control, and a third Path Move node. Each of the Path Move nodes should have their 'Position On Path' options set to either -1, 0, or 1 depending on the position you want the cube to be in. That should do it :) hope this helps.

4. b0x3r

b0x3r Boxer

I'm trying to get the exact same functionality accomplished. Here's a previous thread with a bbdoc you can look at. I've also sent this issue to tech support and Sean mentioned he would try to work on it.

A Swipe3Lane on a path should be one of the default assets available within the software.

5. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer