logs / source code

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by kodagames, Dec 17, 2015.

1. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

I've been having issues with admob on and an android device (tablet) showing advertisements properly. I got in touch with customer support (which has been great up to this point) and they are asking for logs and or source code to further investigate the issue and I don't know how to give them logs from an android device can someone point me in the right direction? (Id would image source code is out of the question). This is a published game on google play.

The issue with the ad is that when advertisement (interstitial ads on the game over screen) displays it appears in the upper left hand corner of the screen (less than one fourth of the size it should be, screen shot attached) and cannot be closed forcing the user to exit the game once the game is reopened the advertisements will be skipped and no longer play anymore unless the device is shut down and restarted.

I could really use some help in sorting this out and figuring out how to get these logs.

Attached Files:

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Log report you can use eclipse, Log Cat . Have your device connected, run your game in eclipse on your device and log cat will show the reports.
    Sounds like a weird issue, i have never seen that before,
    good luck

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  3. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

Thank you @playsgames6666 !
    I decided to do an uninstall / reinstall and everything seems to be working just fine now :p and I got to learn how to use Log Cat :D

playsgames6666 likes this.
  4. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Good one.
    Yea Log Cat can come in handy sometimes.