Linker Command Failed

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by DingDong118, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

OK. I looked it over. I can tell you that all of your problems are related to the MoPubSDK directory. The method that it is dropped in and the format of the directory is not correct and is not being referenced properly by Xcode. It is a total mess. Xcode is not able to reference the needed MoPub files and errors out repeatedly with unable to locate MoPub files.
    I looked at the reference link you sent me for added MoPub into BB. Something obviously went very wrong during that process or the process is not useable for BB3? I am not sure, but I promise you that is your entire issue with Xcode and will continue unless corrected or removed.
    You need someone experienced with MoPub, which I am not, as I said I have never used that service, and after looking over the MoPub directory mess I am glad I never used it. The directory structure for MoPub is not being properly referenced, I even deleted yours and did it again and Xcode still can not find the necessary ".h" files within MoPub. It is not a normal framework layout at all, a total mess.

I apologize for not being able to help you more. In my opinion, all of MoPub should be removed because it will never work with the directory structure and the way the process tells you to install it.

2. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

Thank you for taking time out and trying to solve the problem.
    I will contact support. I've followed all the steps they mentioned in their article but still not successful. Every time I try to contact support their answer is to either use forum or tell that it's not in their potential to take care of it or they will take care of it later.
    By the way . I don't know what I did but that error has gone now only one error stays and says that ads/PTAdcontroller.h file not found.

EDIT :- Now it is saying MoPub.h file not found

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  3. Serhat

Serhat Boxer

Hi! I got same problem ''linker command failed with exit code 1'' and I am using Xcode 10, Heyzap SDK 9.5.0.

I am sharing screenshot about my problem. Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. Kanishk Sachdeva

Are you using BB3 as well ?

5. Serhat

Serhat Boxer

BB2

6. Serhat

Serhat Boxer

Okey, I got a solution about this problem. I removed Valid Architectures, armv6, i386, arm64. It is working with only armv7.

But now, when I test on my device, I got a message ''xcode the file couldn't be opened because you don’t have permission to view it''.

7. Serhat

Serhat Boxer

I changed the project settings pick legacy, then I am on the start point again. I got this error that attached. I am using xcode 10, BB 2.1

Attached Files:

8. Kanishk Sachdeva

Did you try contacting Buildbox support ?
    If yes did you hear anything from them ?