License Key, Plan Question

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Vlad-NY, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Hi there boxers, yesterday I renewed my subscription for one year using Buildbox 3.0 Pro plan and after few hiccups and a lot of help from Miko from BuildBox team I finally managed to get my license properly for Buildbox 3.0 version of the app. Thank you for that! The experience was pleasant and everything got working in no time GG BB ;)

In the past I was owner of the indie version of the app with 3 worlds and 45 scenes and past upgrade I still got the same plan for BB2D version. My question is about this? Is 2d version payed separately or why m I having BB2d plan set to Indie while BB3d is set to Pro plan? I tried to find out on forum and on site but there is no answer anywhere. Do I got a upgrade to Pro for BB2d or not? if not can someone please tell me why?

ps: i know that bb3d has almost everything you need to create a 2d game plus more but I thought I get the BB2d pro license as well with my purchase.

What do you guys got? What can I do? Do you encountered the same issue? How did you fix it and what is the outcome in this scenario?

best regards,
    Vlad

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  2. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Quick update here, after arriving home I found out that both of my subscriptions are set to indie back again... What is happening?

Can someone please help me with my subscription?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  3. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer