Issues On Ipad.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by spicedbeangames, Nov 8, 2018.

1. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Hi all

Right now, my game is looking fine on the standard iPhones, however I just got an iPad after Apple pointed out some UI clashes and button overlaps on iPad.

I've just seen them too but also, the ground in the game mode isnt being shown correctly - its missing. It looks as if the entire bottom half of the game has been shortened.

Does anyone have any ideas how to correct this? I've been playing around with 'stick to edge' but it doesnt always work, especially across all the devices.

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Two things. First is you can click "fit to screen" on most of them. However, you also need to get your sizing correct. Best way to do this is to make sure it fits in the iPad, if you do that, then it would be more likely to for in the rest.

3. Frederik

Frederik Boxer

Same here. We have to reposition buttons to fit more aspect ratios. Only option here is 'Stick to edge' and item position. The good thing is that you can test it in preview mode + free aspect window.
    And there is still Settings / Screen adjustment option. It's likely project dependent and may not help.

Christoph likes this.