Issue With Iap And Admob Ads

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by ctgkgk, Apr 27, 2018.

?

Issue with iAp and AdMob ads

1. Eclipse, GDConsole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ctgkgk

ctgkgk Boxer

Hey. I have the BB 2.2.5. I exported without problems, I corrected errors in Eclipse IDE, I exported from it without problems to apk, I install game on a smartphone - it starts, everything is OK, but there is no advertisement banner and inter-page! Okay, lets forget advertising, but even the buttons for buying coins and removing ads are simply clicked and nothing happens! My thought - Google Play Services problem?!
    If you take the symptoms, it all leads to Google (Admob and Google iAp), but if you separate the iAp problem and it maybe problem, for example, in setting up the application in Google Developer Console (GDC), then why is there a problem with advertising? I was very tired of solving this issue, I had to create great games and make money, but I solve the stupid question.
    In general, what I have already done:
    -re-checked the settings of the advertisement in BB settings (priority list, leaderboard id, game services id, license key, admob banner number of type ca-app-pub123 ... / 123 ...)
    -Installed AdMob in all cells in Mind Map BB
    -added in button lines of iAp string from the Dev.Console like "com.company.name.noAds" or "com.company.name.1billioncoins"
    -in the eclipse i used GP Services from BB export file (auto-import)
    -Internet in the phone is connected, not in the airplane-mode , this trouble not connected with my geolocation.
    What to do? Help!

2. ctgkgk

ctgkgk Boxer

Guys, UPD: ads is working now, but not iap...

3. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

As for the IAP, you need to put just the store identifier and not the entire IAP string. Example: 1billioncoins

Now after integrating that and you're testing IAP, there would be problems if the game isn't published yet.

4. ctgkgk

ctgkgk Boxer

For all those it need, I write about how I solved several of my problems.
    1. Ads are not shown. In the phones firmware of Chinese, Korean companies, often add ads block in the hosts file. Clear this file or put a # sign before each line so that it does not work. I have blocked several thousand advertising ip addresses.
    2. Nothing happens when you click on iAp and No Ads Button. Update Google Services and log in to Google's mail.
    3. LibPng or libplayer.so error (if you have only the first error - replace only the jar folder).
    Download https://goo.gl/AnzKgo and replace it in your game folder.
    4. When the game is exported, Eclipse stops. Select more memory in the eclipse.ini file and compress all png images with pngoo or other programs (squeeze ~40-60%).
    5. IAp error - DF-AA-20. Fully upload your game to the Store and wait a couple of hours.