Invalid License File

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by christielaurenn, Jan 20, 2018.

1. christielaurenn

christielaurenn Boxer

Hello! I purchased Buildbox today. After installing and trying to activate it I am running into some problems. I've copied and pasted the license key, have typed it in manually, but it's still not working. At first it says "Buildbox has been successfully activated." When I click ok another box pops up saying "Invalid license file." Then the app crashes/shuts down. I haven't installed this before/on any other device as I just purchased it today. What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  2. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

3. christielaurenn

christielaurenn Boxer

I did email them before posting. I just didn't know if anyone else has had this same experience and could reply more quickly.

4. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

Nobody here can help with that. Support are the only ones that can advise.

christielaurenn likes this.
  5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Delete the second pic, It shows us your key. not a good idea lol. I had this happen myself the first time. just email them, they can reset it and get you ready..

christielaurenn likes this.
  6. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

If you are still having the invalid license issue please re-download from the official links and re-install. The download links are the ones in your activation email. This should clear up any problem. If not please email support@buildbox.com again and let us know. We are monitoring support now for this issue.

7. Krazy Jay

Krazy Jay Boxer

This is happening to me now... ive already emailed support but it takes a day for a response... is there any live support or a 24 hour phone line to get ahold of someone who can help?

8. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I believe I did see a number somewhere once and I even called it