Introducing Kika - Multiplication Advanture

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by eyal, Mar 15, 2017.

1. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Hi Guys,

As some of you know, we are an education gaming studio. We make games that has the educational part embedded in them. We also make casual games but this what we do best.
    So here is our new game that will come soon to the app store.

Kika – Multiplication Adventure® combines maths with fun, teaching you or your children multiplication in a fast-paced game of quick thinking, looking and leaping.
    In a world of otherwise monotonous learning, Kika – Multiplication Adventure® teaches multiplication in gamified form. This fun learning environment give parents, teachers and kids a whole new way to take control, owning the multiplication area and avoiding years of frustration.

LEARN MULTIPLICATION!
    As well as being a thrilling chase through the jungle, Kika – Multiplication Adventure® teaches you multiplication through quick thinking by avoiding obstacles and collecting multiple numbers.

RUN, JUMP AND DODGE!
    The jungles aren’t as safe as they seem – sharp spikes, foul smelling swamps and ferocious Kika-eating plants seek to halt your number grabbing adventures, but nothing can touch the fast-thinking players! Leap over the falling bridges before you fall to your doom, avoid the poison arrows, and dive over the maw of the greedy plants who want you for dinner.

ADVANCE THROUGH LEVELS!
    Start off collecting multiples of 2 and work your way up to multiples of 10. Collect the wrong numbers and be cursed to become a pineapple, a mask or a potted plant!

UNLOCK KIKA’S FRIENDS!
    Collect precious jewels in each level and spend them on any of the 26 playable characters, each with their own personalities and voices! Be it the lizard-headed Drake or the bird beaked Kookoo, you’ll be sure to find a faithful friend to guide you through the jungle.

Kika – Multiplication Adventure® is a fun and challenging adventure through a land of learning. Whether the players a child learning multiplication or an adult brushing up on skills, Kika – Multiplication Adventure® is fun to play for everyone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Looks fantastic. all the best.
    Waiting for release to play....

eyal likes this.
  3. yama_zi

yama_zi Boxer

ohh i like it

4. Appymes

Appymes Avid Boxer

It's great, I love it. I'm going to download it for my daughter!

Good job!