Inside The Monster

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by ilinovik, Jun 5, 2018.

1. ilinovik

ilinovik Boxer

I really wanted to make my scrolling shooter, which would feel the drive. Thanks to Buildbox my dream came true. Drawing for the day the whole art after studying the video 20-50 pieces. I released the first option in Google play market.
    I managed to do the most difficult thing for me is to connect the services, to get a game that can cause competitive spirit. Many thanks to the developers.

This is the first game(made for contest)on BuildBox. In BuildBox many subtleties, while mastering them. What could be done in the scrolling shooter.
    actually the game and information about it here:
    Google Play

2. ThomasC

ThomasC Boxer

Hey @ilinovik wow this game is creepy. I love the fantastic voyage/magic school bus concept and the artwork has a very interesting feel. I can't believe you're collecting glands in the game! That's monster's eye in the beginning is crazy. I would be interested to know how you did the artwork for this game?

Nice job :)

3. ilinovik

ilinovik Boxer

Thank you for your feedback, as the game specifically for JEM/ Draw had to be fast, as well as animate. This first game.
    In the future, I plan to create more terrible creatures in the game and if I figure out how to do a character change, add more ships. And later will create still worlds (different -) within this worm..