I cannot post in Gameplay

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by heathclose, Feb 16, 2016.

1. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

@Andy , I don't know who else to mention for forum stuff, but every time I try to post in the Gameplay subforum, a saved draft comes up that I can't edit because I get an internal server error that says I need to contact webmaster@buildbox.com, but that comes back undeliverable... can a moderator please clear my post cache for that subforum? everytime i try to post something, my saved draft comes up, and I can't save it or preview it or anything without getting a red error box telling me to report the error...

2. heathclose

I just posted and it might have worked, but that test post can get deleted please, I dunno what's going on... Did the sight crash for anyone else? Sorry to bother you andy

3. heathclose

I spoke too soon... this is what is happening, can not post
    Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 1.58.30 PM.png

4. heathclose

Maybe it's the length of the post, which is a shame, I have a post i worked up detailing gameplay presets with examples and links to videos in "pages"... I tried a post called delete this thread and it worked...

5. oldchanged

oldchanged Guest

Hey @heathclose

try splitting the post , it must be a very long post if this error occurs.

Thx

6. heathclose

Posted... I could not embed more than 5 vids or it would be even better, the links are there, but you still have to leave the post after the first 5 vids.... is there an override possible for that? What's the chance of making that a sticky for new boxers?

7. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

I have not tried but I bet you still can put normal links to YouTube vids instead of using the insert video feature of this forum...