How Do I Do Keepy Uppy

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Shabir27, Jul 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Shabir27

Shabir27 Boxer

how can i create a game like keepy uppy. where u can juggle the ball in the air with each tap of the ball while its still in the air....

something or should i say exactly as http://www.2dplay.com/crazy-keepups.html

im not sure if BB2.0 can have this type of games but if possible someone please help me on this. Aside, if u play the game from the link above, it mimics very closely the original movements of the ball. Say if i tap the bottom left hand of the ball it goes right a little and bounces up and vice versa...

2. Shabir27

Shabir27 Boxer

Hi, does anyone know pls? If anyone has any idea pls help. It would be really helpful. Main thing I want is for user to tap the ball and the ball bounces up. I want to do a keepy uppy kinda movement. Pls play the game in the link above to get the big picture. Pls someone help.

3. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You can't touch objects with a Buildbox game. So no, not possible. The closest thing you can do is the example jcalle pointed out.

5. Shabir27

Shabir27 Boxer

Thanks @jcalle and @Christoph.

Appreciate both your inputs. Will try to explore around and do some mods for my intended game.