how can i make the Gameplay action type stay after the character touches it plz help!!!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by hazem ayesh, Jun 2, 2016.

1. hazem ayesh

hazem ayesh Boxer

I was wondering if anyone happens to know how to make an action remain on the screen permanently even after the character touches it.

2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

actions are one and done, one use, dead on use... if you are asking how to keep the action going... set duration to 9999 in your action settings

3. hazem ayesh

hazem ayesh Boxer

i tried doing that but the effect of the action stays but action itself disappear, i want the action to only be activated when the character touches it and the action remain after using it , for example i have a platformer type game and i have an action as a small yellow dots and when the character touches them it should give him zero gravity as long as the character stays on the yellow dots. i hope that made sense

4. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

iam not sure what the gameplay you want to achieve however you can make the action stay or create the illusion that it stay by dropping the same image of the action in action animation as an abject make it a platform spawn 100 permanent. tweak the settings until you get the effect you want

5. hazem ayesh

hazem ayesh Boxer

i tried that but the action turns into a block after it effect finishes and i can't make the zero gravity effect in the platform type i can only make it in an gameplay type action ( in the animation box )

6. gidibs

gidibs Boxer

hi hazem ... have you been able to solve the problem.....if you have please explain to me how you did it.....i'm really in need of this solution. thanks in advance hazem.