How can I jump and move when tapping once?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by trygii, Dec 31, 2015.

1. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

The characters needs to fly up, and I want to make it so that if the player taps the left screen that the characters ''jumps'' and go left. Tap the right screen, and the character will jump and move right. If the player does nothing the character falls and dies.

Making 2 buttons behind each other, 1 for jump and other for move doesn't seem to work. Help?

2. cioccaapps

cioccaapps Boxer

Hi @trygii, When you overlap the buttons in the game field you want to UNCHECK "Block Touch" in the button settings. This will allow both buttons to be tapped at the same time.

dhawal_tamakuwala and trygii like this.
  3. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

4. dhawal_tamakuwala

dhawal_tamakuwala Avid Boxer

5. julien_lefvre

julien_lefvre Boxer

6. azedeveloper

azedeveloper Guest

Yes.You can publish apps on Play Store for free.How? This is very easy.You will send me apk file and screenshoots of apps/And I shall publish on my own google developer console account.FOR FREE

FEEL FREE CONTACT WITH ME from this email romyo.75@bk.ru

7. loig

loig Boxer

Hi all need help.I am new to buildbox and can any one guide me? I have two seperate buttons for jump on extreme bottom left and right.
    Left one is for single jump and right is for double jump. I have blocked touch one one of the buttons and set jc=2 for double jump. But how to perform this on seperate buttons. In simple words how to make one button for single jump and another one for double seperately? Thanks...