How Can I Fix World Loading Time?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Triton_, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Triton_

Triton_ Boxer

Hello!
    I have recently been having an issue and I have no idea how to fix it. I have not added or changed anything for this issue to be happening.
    When ever you start the game, the main menu takes a couple of seconds to load (which never happened before)
    Also, when you press the play button, the game loads for about 1-2 seconds before the UI loads ( you are not able to control the character during this loading time )
    This issue happens in the BuildBox simulator as well as on my iPhone via TestFlight.

It ran fine before this issue, I have tried rebuilding and optimizing my atlasses and nothing seems to be working.

Please let me know if I should try anything in order to resolve this issue!

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Just a guess... it could be something else, but... Did you try to turn on ads recently? If ads are working on a device you won't notice this delay. To fix until you are ready to have ads, just go to the Main Menu node in the Mind Map and make sure ads are disabled. Then you won't have any delay.

3. Triton_

Triton_ Boxer

You are right I just did turn ads on! I am not able to see the ads in TestFlight but once the app is posted to the AppStore the delay should go away and the ads will be visible?

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

If you are not seeing ads in Testflight then there is a problem with setting them up.