High Risers ~ Floor Climbers

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by TheGameAppStudio, Nov 26, 2016.

1. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

High Risers~Floor Climbers For Android
    Download Now !!!
    High Risers Floor Climbers Preview.png

Run,Bounce,Jump,Collect and Repeat-Download & Play High Risers ~ Floor Climbers

TheGAS (THE GAME APP STUDIO) presents High Risers ~ Floor Climbers.

GAMEPLAY :
    Run,Bounce,Jump,Collect and Repeat

Run - The Character runs automatically on the platform i.e. build floors

Bounce - The Character hits the wall and bounce back to opposite direction of the building wall

Jump - Click to jump to next floor of the building

Collect - Collect game coins to unlock different high risers game characters i.e. Apart from adventure boy we have characters like Adventure girl,Ninja Boy,Ninja Girl,Spooky/Halloween boy,Robot,A Knight,The future-Zombies Both Zombie boy and girl and to add a festive touch Christmas 2016 Santa Clause jumps to each floor to gift you a present this Christmas 2016 ;)
    [​IMG]
    And finally Repeat.Survive as long as you could and help them reach the top floor .Share your scores globally and Challenge High Risers ~ Floor Climbers game with your friends and family.

"Rise and rise until lamb becomes lions"

Thanks to Game Art 2D for 2d characters.If you have suggestions for High Risers ~ Floor Climbers or any new game idea feel free to drop mail to support email provided here.

So have fun.Share the game and your score.Support the first game under The Game App Studio banner.

Enjoy.......
    Download Now !!!
    High Risers~Floor Climbers For Android

2. TheGameAppStudio

Your feedback and reviews are most appreciated :D

3. tanvir8955

tanvir8955 Avid Boxer

I downloaded and played your game. I played the actual game "High risers" and loved it. You should change a number of things. The character selection before the game is huge. You have some ingame errors like character got outside but doesn't die and I can tap to move it up. Also the speed is extreme, couldn't cope with it. Also you should allow the character to go downward. It is killing the character, when it falls downside of the same floor. You can also modify the graphics.

You asked feedback, here is it :eek:

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  4. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

The game looks nice (I didn't download) but I didn't like the character. I mean it is free and too much people used it already. I cannot say anything about the game play and etc. because i didn't play it. I just wanted quickly write about character

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  5. TheGameAppStudio

@tanvir8955 Thank you for your feedback.Much appreciated.Noted your suggestion.Btw this game was not inspired from original High Risers, though i took the name.I was working on this before the release of original high risers and since it was released i didn't take extra effort to create new character instead searched for free one :D .Better late than never right ;) ? and different character has different speed as i set it as some challenging to game .Any how thank you very much for spending your time to give your honest opinions and i have duly noted and will fix those issues on next update.

@Nihat Muradzade Thank you for your compliments and like said above i choose free character as i saw the game with my idea has already been released.Hence....
    Will try to improve the gameplay.

Nihat likes this.