Hi I Am New Here , Probleme With Key License

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by QuantumFutur, Nov 29, 2016.

1. QuantumFutur

QuantumFutur Boxer

hi my name is mehdi i am from Algeria and i am new here
    i apologize for my english , english is not my first langage even my second , it's just my third
    so yesterday i purchased a license for buildbox for just 50$ for the 3 first months , it was a cyber monday deal
    and the team of buildbox sent me a license key but it didn't work , when i try to enter it , they told me "server response error" , i dont know where is the probleme , i contacted the support but till now they didn't answer me ,
    hope that someone of the support read this thread and can help me .

thank U in advance , have a great day .

2. Deliverbo

Deliverbo Avid Boxer

Hi mehdi. Buildbox has very good support and they usually get back to you in one business day. They'll fix the issue you have easily :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    QuantumFutur likes this.
  3. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

"server response error" is typically a internet issue. Are you connected directly to the internet or are you using a VPN?

QuantumFutur likes this.
  4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Here is what you should get from support:

This error means Buildbox cannot currently connect to the server to validate the license. Please check your connection, DNS, firewall, anti-virus, or any other potential things locally that could be blocking this validation please. Also ensure Port 80 is open.

If you have ever tried to install or use an unauthorized version of Buildbox your access to our license server may have been disabled. You will need to check your network HOSTS file and delete any lines pertaining to Buildbox. You will also need to delete any unauthorized modules that were installed on your system.

QuantumFutur and Deliverbo like this.
  5. QuantumFutur

QuantumFutur Boxer

Thank all of you , I solved the probleme and my Buildbox is ready to make games
    thank's a lot

Deliverbo likes this.
  6. QuantumFutur

QuantumFutur Boxer

Another Question plz , so i installed buildbox on my Pc and i have also a mac , can i install it on mac also ? since the key license is personnal and for two devices if i understood well !! and the two devices are mine

7. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Yes you can install it on your second computer but you won't be able to use them at the same time

Deliverbo and QuantumFutur like this.
  8. QuantumFutur

QuantumFutur Boxer

Ok , thanks to all of U

Christoph likes this.