Heyzap Mediation Problem

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by qbeesoft, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

It's amazing how the community and support is still here to help after a post like yours. 4 hours wasted? Do you know how much it took me to make the tutorial? How much time went into finding out everything so it will work? The time others needed to do all the tips before I did the tutorial which helped me to progress? The time forum members took to get back to you? It is without a doubt very arrogant of you to think you are the center of the universe. Also, if you are not willing to invest your time in making things work then I suggest you look for another kind of work. After all negative energy you created it came all down to the wrong and not recommended Xcode. A problem others already faced several times and which absolutely could have been resolved if you searched the forum.

Regarding your last question? What do you think? Is it a problem that your game crashes when the ad gets loaded? I for sure would be worried. Not cool at all when a player wants to play your game and it crashes. Would you be happy about it? So again, if you have problems with something, try to figure out what's wrong with it. Does the log in Xcode say it is a memory issue? Does it give an error message from Admob? How are people going to help you if you just say it crashes and ask if you should be worried? People are here to help but not to resolve the work for you.

That's my humble opinion. It's not my intention to start a war but I'm not very comfortable with your attitude. Being said that, thanks to this thread I added now the Xcode recommendations to the Heyzap tutorial. So after all, thank you.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    Fer Zheng and trygii like this.
  2. qbeesoft

qbeesoft Avid Boxer

Hey mate. Please do forgive me. I made the title a click bait. You did see that I didnt blame you or anything. I intentionally made the title and post so that my main error can appear. Please don't misunderstand me.

3. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Guys, heyzap mediation not working at all for me, as @Christoph @Andy suggested using xcode 7.3.1, and the latest SDKs and followed each and every single step in tutorial but still the ads doesn't appear, it's realllly so weird, please help us with this,trying since last 3 days. Am attaching the screenshots of the log that appears when the game runs on device, please guys help us at this stage Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.55.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.55.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.54.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.54.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.55.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.54.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.54.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.55.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.54.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.54.35 PM.png

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Info in this thread is old and does not apply to Buildbox 2.2.8. I'm not sure if Xcode 7 will work (I think it should), I tested it with Xcode 8. But the message you are getting is indicating that HeyZap is not initializing correctly. What is the exact version and build of Buildbox that you are using (from the Buildbox -> About Buildbox menu)? For example... 2.2.8 #1360 is the latest official version and build. It is probably the only one you should be using if you want HeyZap to work for a newly registered game.

SuperVudu likes this.