Help With Making My Game

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by isthisrequired, Jul 8, 2017.

1. isthisrequired

isthisrequired Boxer

Hi everyone,

For my game, I have 20 scenes and for each scene I want the player to have 30 tries to get balls into a hole, and if they get 15 of those 30, then I want the next scene (which is going to be randomly selected) to begin, and the score counter to increase. Basically, I want the score to be based on how many of these scenes the player is able to complete, with the order of scenes randomly being produced. I'm having difficulty, however, with how I can make the score count the number of scenes completed, and with implementing the score counters for how many balls the player has left on each scene and how many they have made in the hole. Also, I'm not sure how to advance the player to the next scene if they achieve the 15 balls in the hole. I'd really appreciate getting some help with these problems. Thank you!

2. isthisrequired

isthisrequired Boxer

I've kind of thought about it and I think it may be easier to just keep score based on the number of balls made into the hole, instead of 1 point per scene, but I'm not sure how to keep track of how many balls the player has remaining in each level, how to count the number of points, or how to make the next level come if the player makes 15/30 of the balls/how to have an event observer go to game over if the ball total left equals 0. I'd really, really appreciate help with these problems. Thanks a million!

3. isthisrequired

isthisrequired Boxer

4. isthisrequired

isthisrequired Boxer

5. Eageron

Eageron Avid Boxer

Hey mate,

one can notice you don't take the time to find out informations for yourself. You don't even browse through that forum, before asking your basic questions. This is super frustrating for every active member.

Please take your time to browse this forum before posting your absolute basic questions that have been answered a lot of times already.

Best

adrogdesigns likes this.