Heating Issue While Playing Game

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by TheGameAppStudio, Apr 12, 2020.

1. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,
    I am using the latest update of Buildbox 3d and encountered a problem which i never had before.It seems that there is a heating issue while testing the game on the real device.I was debugging with Xcode when i noticed this issue.
    I am using iphone 6s.I don't know if its the outdated phone that is causing the issue or some software problem.I have a heavy battery drain issue while playing latest games released by Voodoo,Goodjobgames,Saygames,LionStudio on iphone 6s and hence i stopped playing games on iphone :p But never once i had problem with battery while playing games made with buildbox that includes Cyberpunk game jam games or latest ball sort game.
    is anyone facing this issue?Kindly reply
    @TreySmith @itzonator @AaroArts @ZackGriset

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Hello. This is definitely a strange thing to happen. Would you be able to send a report to support@buildbox.com? Any details possible would be great.
    Thanks for bringing this forward to us

3. TheGameAppStudio

Hi,thanks for the response.I have send an email to support team with a link of my game video.I tested my game with 100% battery at 07:09 PM and ended with 91% battery at 07:11 PM.

4. TheGameAppStudio