Giana Little Remake ;)

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Phoebe, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

nice.... very very nice... keep improving on the level designs dude... you're almost there :)

2. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

@Christoph In between just in love with your trump animation, simply bWOWWWWWWWWW, really great bro

Christoph likes this.
  3. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I have and still need to revise some level, but only once even installing the rest and get the level completed. My daughter said only the last level look better as the first, as it only initially was a gimmick and has now developed into a game I still stuck in there a lot of work. But it also makes a lot of fun;). Since my English is not the best but thanks to Google it looks good :) and I to learn more and more, also English.

4. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I'll probably firstonce stop the Project, as I unfortunately keep running into the limits of the program. Unfortunately, it's not like I thought to appel devices run some things a lot Liquid (more power) but on some Android devices running the game at the beginning of smoth but then becomes very slow. It is there to it that I will never have it that one can go from the end of her again fully back and needs and there is probably a problem, the graphics are not exactly sophisticated, yet the engine slowly

5. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Thanks to some people I've managed to get this game to get smoother and I got finally cleared the Atlas who no longer need, although it was awkward but it went and paid off now, the work continue

6. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

[​IMG]
    The game runs super thanks to the adjustment of the Atlases, but once come on it;) but as I said, thanks to the help of some people out gehts finally continue

7. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer