Game Is Very Slowing

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Jackps, Dec 24, 2018.

1. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Boxer

it was just a cheap $40 phone from walmart to test. my point is that's the type of android people have that can't afford better ones. They won't understand that its a cheap phone issue and not the app. I Think that for Google Play we as developers can restrict to what devices the app is available

2. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

But you have to understand you cant run Metro Exodus on Pentium ONE. You have to have a good Machine for that. Same goes for Mobile devices, You cant run a 3D game on devices that does not have that kind of technology for that games to render. There is a reason you see new Technologies with new components coming everyday. Yes Most people have those $40 Mobile phones and You should not target those devices just to get downloads. If you do, You may have to sacrifice a lot, Rendering, Removing Graphics Objects and So on ... I make sure my game runs on the newest devices possible and new OS possible. Because if you don't look out for new technologies you are losing a lot of money on the table just laying around for you.

HueTheDev and Sean Buildbox like this.