First Thread, Need A Little Help

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Redemption, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Redemption

Redemption Boxer

I have been struggling with the same problem for most of the day, googling anything I can to solve this issue. So hopefully someone can help me out.

I am new to BB and very limited with blender. Playing with my first game I grabbed some free assets on the internet. The object I am working with has some colors painted to it

robit.jpg

These colors are painted to materials but obviously I would like to get them in bb3 and I need to make them into a png to do that.... The product of everything I have managed to do today resulted in this:

test05.png

Which inside of bb3 looks like:

2. Redemption

Redemption Boxer

robit1.jpg

obviously this isnt what I intended.....so if someone could break it down for me real slow like.....like im special. I would greatly appreciate the hair that wont fall out of my head as a result.

3. Redemption

Redemption Boxer

-facepalm-

So it was suggested in discord that I chop up the model and import it as a series of objects and then color them inside of bb and then put them together using parent/child....

2.jpg

Came out nicely right? colors probably need some more work but... Lets take a look in preview mode.

1.jpg

What the F is going on here?

seriously can someone please help me here?