First Post...unrelated To Making Games...

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by David Ballew, Aug 30, 2020.

1. David Ballew

David Ballew Boxer

Why do I not have permission to create a profile picture?

My account has been approved.

It’s been over a year since I used BB I sure hope they fixed some stuff...I can remember when I first used BB it was so user friendly and then BB3 happened and that all went away...is every basic function still being steered to just script this no code software?

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

When you first join the forums, probation period. The reason for this is because we had and still have many people trying to post spam. We added this to benefit the community. But it doesn’t take too long to be upgraded to a registered user. Once this happens, you will have all your posts created without the need for approval, and you have full permission to change your profile picture.

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  3. Josh (Nology Games)

BB2 will soon be classed as its own software which means if you prefer it, then you are able to just have a plan for BB2.

as far as BB3, when it was first released, there wasn’t as many nodes as there is now. I believe there may be a bit of a learning curve but I actually find it easier to create games in BB3.

4. David Ballew

David Ballew Boxer

Oh well it would have been nice to see BB2 plans available on the website before I committed to a full year.
    Thanks for the after the fact info. And about the forums that’s fine I can understand why.

5. Josh (Nology Games)

It is only a new development. It was only just announced on Wednesday. But in all honesty, I personally believe BB3 will always have the higher potential. It’s worth investing time to learn and understand it.

6. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Do you have any clue if we can keep our subscription that includes both bb2 and bb3 under the same pro plan?

7. Josh (Nology Games)

I’m not sure with this one. I believe it would be best to ask support@buildbox.com

8. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

I have access to both of them so that's why I asked about bb2, if I will lose my access or not. I guess now we wait and see what's next.

Thanks for the reply ! :)