Exporting Problem .. Help Please

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by gumki, Oct 16, 2015.

1. gumki

gumki Boxer

Hello
    when i export my game to android i faced two problems .. please help me to solve them :
    first one .. the graphics are all together and mixed like you see in this picture
    [​IMG]
    .. there is no possibility to reskin this game in this case :(.. any solution to reorder the pictures in better way or separate them ??
    second problem .. when i export the game and try it in my phone it says .. Unfortenetly the game is stopped !!!!! what's wrong with it !! is there any wrong settings i have to fix ..
    and the last thing about the setting of the game .. from where i should get the license key and game service id ?? and what is there role !! and from where i can choose the minimum android API !!
    thank you

2. gumki

gumki Boxer

No one can help !!!!!

3. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

I'm not sure where you got this image of all your images from. I would email support@buildbox.com with details on your issue.

Jamie likes this.
  4. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

I think this is from the atlas when it's being exported. To start with @TreySmith created Bbox with the model & improve in mind... rather than going down the reskin route. If you bought Bbox, reskinning a game should be fairly easy as all you need to do is just to replace the pictures and scale them accordingly. No need for the hassle to put in the images into the folders.

Having said this... we sincerely feel that reskin is no longer the route to go as both Apple & Google hv came out with certain aglorithms in place to actually clamp down on reskins. What we do nowadays is hv a gameplay template and work on modelling & improving a gameplay that we have liked in the stores :) Cheers mate

mobile_gamegraphics, gumki and Jamie like this.
  5. gumki

gumki Boxer

tnx man

6. gumki

gumki Boxer

This is from atlasses .. there are a lot of problem with this section

7. ajcoryat

ajcoryat Avid Boxer

Regarding Question#2, when you go to your developer console in play.google.com you have to add a new game first, then there is a tab/link called "Services & API" This is where you find the License Key to enter into your game in BB settings