every object got invisible but working

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by sarbjeetsinghgill50, May 25, 2016.

1. sarbjeetsinghgill50

sarbjeetsinghgill50 Boxer

Hello,
    my game was ready to export then suddenly i found that some objects in some scene got invisible but working.
    when I select that object it looks like a small square rather than its actual size. (as in image)
    Can some Screenshot (2).png one help?

2. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

@sarbjeetsinghgill50 have you tried to quit BB app and re-launch it again? You also can check if your objects are covered by something else, try to bring it forward with Ctrl+Shift+] Check scale of that object if that changed, also in the animation editor if the Sprite size is correct.

3. sarbjeetsinghgill50

sarbjeetsinghgill50 Boxer

@trudnai I tried everything . But I still have same problem. The object scale is fine and it functions as i want but its still invisible. You can check my setting in Image above.

4. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Hmm, now you mention something similar happened to me too when I placed a light effect "too far" behind other objects. What I have doe is to force push back the background all the way back by pressing Ctrl+Shift+[ several times and then the character forward in a similar way. I also can do that now by editing the bbdoc file but I would not recommend you to do that unless you are a software developer.