Esclation Procedure In Buildbox

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Hari Krishna Duvuri, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Hari Krishna Duvuri

Hari Krishna Duvuri Boxer

Dear All in the Buildbox community. I have been struggling with following issues in one of my game and been interacting with Buildbox Support team since last two months and I have shared a complete bbdoc game file a month ago and I only receive the response mentioning team is looking into the following issues

1. Crashes on any version of the android
    2. Objects disappear during the game play
    3. Load time of each level is so high

I have reported on following days:

1. Crashes reported to Buildbox support team on 21st April, 2020
    2. Shared complete game bbdoc file to Buildbox support team on 11th May, No response received as of now.

Is there an escalation process in Buildbox to report to superiors to speed-up the process and get a quick response? I kept my new release on hold almost a month and I don't get any clue from Buildbox support team. I am not taking anyone's name with whom I am interacting in the support team. But completely disappointed with the response I am receiving.

I hope moderator's can help me after looking into this thread.

2. Hari Krishna Duvuri

Surprised to see a sudden response from the support. But, the response is eye washing and please see the response below from Buildbox Support team

We investigated your issue and found that the game is working perfectly fine without any crashes on the system.
    When our QA team exported on a Samsung device having Android version 8, Admob's working fine, no crashes.
    It could be an issue on your end only.

I am sharing the information so that I expect a solution, I have worked a lot to get my game done and I don't want to waste my efforts.

1. First issue of crashes on Android versions: See my evidences on following issues and I have shared a detailed information to Buildbox Support team. It is clearly seen the crashes on Android version 6 & 10, not only these but i have shared the crash incidents on other version as well.
    - Crashes on Play store (Crash on 6 - 7.png)
    - Crashes showing the android version (Ccrash on 6 - 7 Details.png)

2. Second issue of missing objects, where I am enclosing three situations where I have captured the missing objects during game play. Three images attached:
    - Game path missing during the game play in Level 2 (Missing Game Path.png)
    - Missing Blue Line during the game play in Level 8 (Missing Blue Line.png)
    - Missing Blue Line during the game play in Level 3 (Missing Blue Line in Level 3.png)

I can share many more scenario like this, but I hope the above is sufficient.

3. Third issue every time a level is loaded it take a long time to load and lag time ot 3 to 4 seconds and it increases for some levels. That's the whole reason of sharing the bbdoc file with Buildbox Support Team.

I am still positive from Buildbox team that I will receive a solution. If anyone else has faced any of the issues and address in their gamae, please do let me know how can I fix the above issues.

Attached Files:

3. Hari Krishna Duvuri

I have observed my posts are live after 7 to 11 views and I hope all those views are by moderators who are reviewing my message and after that I can see my posts are live, but it takes hours to get my message's live. I thought someone from the moderators will take an initiative and response with approriate approach and solution but no responses.

However, one more response from Buildbox Support team sharing a video showing there is no problem, but first time some efforts has been put-in to look into the reported issues.

Here are my evidences of the issues which I have capture on Andriod 10 version few minutes ago, and I don't understand why it is not captured by Buildbox Support Team.
    1. Issues related missing objects during game play
      1. See the attached image how the cone appear on the ring, and now in the below videos during game play messy cones and missing cones
      2. Messy Cones Video on Level 18: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zsm5R4cI63DnoNyxpJCOXYYfJobAjPOU/view?usp=sharing
      3. Missing Cones on the Rings Level 20: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ur_3dWOY5Hffm_e54CZhtoVDtm4rsH2L/view?usp=sharing
      4. See the below videos how the game path itself is missing during game play....
      5. Missing Game Path and Reappears in Level 5: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SP-3gXsYEZUQSCOuY5YilvLVYb72p8yZ/view?usp=sharing
      6. Missing Game Path and Reappears in Level 12: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OgHwRIvdFYdUi6UEnyN-m2qqxq7uur-4/view?usp=sharing
    • See the lag time when levels are loading
    1. Level 47 lag time: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16pyyDgK4Mrk2L6tWvGfhWr-93XfjOIvC/view?usp=sharing
    • I have already shared the information on Crashes on different android version. Still waiting for a response.

Now I have shared enough evidences and information and I hope to receive a solution.

Does anyone have any solution what to do in this situation? Do keep waiting and writing in this forum and support team without any solution? I am hoping some proper response with a solution.....

Attached Files:

4. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Sorry for the delay. I have escalated your case with our team. You can feel free to DM me on here or in Discord for more information. Believe these are related to another deeper issue we're currently

Attached Files:

Josh (Nology Games) likes this.
  5. Hari Krishna Duvuri

Thank you Sean for the information. I will directly get-in touch with you for the information to be sorted.