End Module - How To Stop Character From Showing And Stop Scrolling?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Jdhl_tech, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jdhl_tech

Jdhl_tech Boxer

End Module (End of Game) How to stop Character from showing and stop scrolling?
    Character doesn't appear in the module but when I play the game it shows in the End Of Game Scene...I don't know how to remove it when it's not in the module.

Thanks for any help.. :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  2. Jdhl_tech

Jdhl_tech Boxer

I created a Menu Jump to my end scene but my character still shows up and scrolls my finial scene. I tried using the pause world in the Menu Jump and it made no difference... Just want the End Scene to have no character...any ideas??? Thanks

3. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

You can probably ad an action and select gameplay, and change time warp to zero, duration for what ever length of time you want it to be not moving. Make game speed zero, and add an animation, and set it to replace character, and in the animation box set the opacity to zero.
    That may work for what you wan

Jdhl_tech likes this.
  4. Jdhl_tech

Jdhl_tech Boxer

Thank you playsgames6666,
    You got me thinking in the right direction. However I was able to do it a much easier way. I had to place my Character into the End Module because it actually wasn't there (but it always showed when previewing) then I made it hit up against a fixed platform (collide but no destroy) and made both with opacity set to zero...I'm very happy to finally get a solution... :) Thank you!

playsgames6666 likes this.