Downtown Flyer - City Adventure (Game built by 15 year-old!)

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by bluewarrior170, Mar 8, 2016.

1. bluewarrior170

bluewarrior170 Boxer

Hey Guys,

My game 'Downtown Flyer - City Adventure' has just been released on the app store and can be downloaded here ---> https://appsto.re/au/RqiWab.i

This game is like flappy bird with a TWIST with over 30 creative levels to play and 5 characters to unlock this game will keep you entertained for hours!

I am a 15 year old app developer currently in high school and this is my first ever game. I am currently working on a few other games and plan to also create a website and expand on my business. If any of you out there want to team up so we can help each other out send me a message at fotios16@gmail.com. I am looking to make friends in the same business as me so if you are interested let me know!

Buildbox is a great tool and I am very proud of my new game! It would be much appreciated if you could leave your thoughts below and maybe even suggest some improvements! I really hope you all enjoy this game as much as I've enjoyed building it! I plan on adding more levels and characters in coming updates.

I also need some help marketing the app so if any of you could help me that would be great as I don't know how to go about marketing. I have told all my friends and they all love it! However, I want to reach my game out to more people!

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

That looks really cool,
    have not tried it yet, but i sure will.
    all the best with it.

3. Ishamahes

Ishamahes Avid Boxer

Good look and luck! I am also just going to release my first android game. I wish your game to go up and up......

4. dimitri_michalakis

dimitri_michalakis Boxer

It's honestly really fun and addicting. I hope it makes it to the top!

5. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Good job buddy! Keep up the hard work