Congratulation Screen

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Jaro, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Hi Boxers , I want have seperate "congratulation" screen in my game with Navigation Button to open next level ( or inform player that next level is ready to open ) . I tryed couple of configurations on Game Mind Map but I have some issue on it. On this configuration player is not informed that next level is ready to open . Player needs to use "back" button on my Game Over screen to check next level is ready to open or not . Maybe I dont need extra Congrats Screen? Maybe I can put it on Game Over screen ? I m not idea.
    Is somebody happy to help me, please.
    Many thanks

Attached Files:

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

When your level is complete have a menu jump that will take the user to the Congrats screen. On the congrats screen add an Event Observer and set it to time out. Link the Event Observer to another UI that will be your Ready Screen. Add an Event Observer to that UI and set it also to time out and link it to your next level.

3. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Thank you for help. Game score are points. Current points and total points counters I have on Game Over screen. Every level has 16 scenes .On first World UI Event Observer is set up on Event Types : Total points , Session Total 5. On second World UI is Unlock set up on Unlock Button , Object : level 2. In which place on level1 should be the menu jump ???