Combo system ?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Cidstyles, Jan 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cidstyles

Cidstyles Boxer

Hi

Is it possible to create some sort of combo system ? For instance, if I kill several enemies with less than 1 sec between them, the combo counter add +1 and I can set some custom score multiplier if 10 or 20 in a row are killed...

I guess it's not possible in BB 1, but what about the 2.0 ?

2. VectologyGames

VectologyGames Serious Boxer

maybe?????

3. Cidstyles

Cidstyles Boxer

thanks for answering, but this and some other basic feature are what I am looking for before buying Buildbox !

If it's not possible, and I don't find an expert to hack the build with Xcode to implement what I need with correct pricing, I will have to wait again...

I did it for BB1, the 2 have more advanced feature I needed but I hope, I won't have to wait more (I am an ex Project Zero customer)

4. Aaron F

Aaron F Avid Boxer

I've seen people do things in Buildbox that I never thought possible. I think that is what makes BB such a great tool. Who knows during your quest to figure this out you might stumble on something even more valuable.

5. Cidstyles

Cidstyles Boxer

I hope so... ^^

I just realised, I completly forgot to download the trial version instead of waiting for BB 2.0 !

So I will play with 1.3 trying different thing and figure out what I can do with it to adapt of my game design idea...