Check Out My New Game !!

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by speedox, Oct 7, 2017.

1. speedox

speedox Boxer

Hello Guys, at last I finished Yhis New game i've been working on for a while .
    I am hoping you guys can Try it and give me your opinion and recommendations on how to make it better
    Thank You ^_^

===========================> Download From Here ! <===============================
    Some Screens :
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

===========================> Download From Here ! <===============================

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

The game is fine.

The animation of the character is too fast, moves the legs very fast.
    It needs an improvement in the optimization, has many Atlases and large music, which makes the game occupy much (30Mb), the ideal for a game of that type, is 10-15Mb.

I also recommend that you add a load bar at the beginning to indicate to the user the loading time.

speedox likes this.
  3. manishearth11

manishearth11 Boxer

I have also played your game in fact i am also working on a game like that from a while.
    Jcalle's improvement are much considerable and i would suggest to minimize the tilt of character when flying.

speedox likes this.
  4. speedox

speedox Boxer

Thank you for The Feedback ^_^ actually the size problem was the main problem that i was trying to solve the whole time as the first apk generated was 52Mb.ideleted a lot of sprites/atlases i think that's why the legs are moving fast due to some deleted frames , but i totally forgot about the soundtracks thank you for pointing it out ill give a shot
    if you have any other tricks to minimize the size that would be really appreciated . Thank you ^_^

5. speedox

speedox Boxer

Thank you for the feedback ^_^ ill keep that in mind on the next update
    and Good Luck on your game ;);)

6. manishearth11

manishearth11 Boxer

you can lower the speed of frame rate even if you have just 2 frames.
    You can optimize images in atlases view section and rebuild them.
    other option is to go optimizilla.com and compress your sprites and re upload.
    remove unused images, sound & components.