Chartboost

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ZyzygyGames, Feb 4, 2017.

1. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

I have some questions:

1- In the Advertisement, which ID do I have to add? The user ID or the App ID and Signature?

2- When I add video rewards, I want to show Chartboost video rewards, but theres is only Heyzap option, so if I put Chartboost the only video rewarded Ad Network, it will show the Chartboost Videos or what do I have to do?

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

It's pretty straight forward adding chartboost. You need to add both - App ID & signature. If you are publishing on different App Stores, then each store must have its own ID & signature.

2- No. You can only use Heyzap right now. I really do hope this changes later down the line. But you can set up heyzap to show chartboost only but then you will reduce any additional revenue. However, it can be annoying to have another 'middle man' involved in showing ads.

3. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

How can I made that Heyzap only show Chartboost Videos? So in the dashboard I only check the Chartboost option in my app?

In a thread a guy said that I have to select Heyzap in the UI Interstitials so it can be shown, what happens if I put Chartboost? It make a difference?