Character Iap Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Cristian, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

Hi,

I have a character as an IPA and i have the store identifier set. Doing beta testing and issue is that if i press buy it gets unlocked, no popup to buy or whatsoever. I deleted and recreated the character again, animation, settings, everything, even changed store identifier name and does the same. I added IAP for another character which is free and for that one works as it should but not for last one.

I also created 2 characters, basic a copy of that and it worked. I deleted the one that did not worked, so copy 1 and copy 2 after did not work either. Copy 2 did worked when I had copy 1 and copy 2 in same time in the game. Once deleted copy 1 copy 2 started to act as copy 1.

Does anyone why could cause this?
    Regards,
    C

2. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

@Andy Any idea why this is happening?

I deleted all and added a fresh new one, new store identifier. I am getting not for that one: Authentication is required. Please sign in in your google account.

I am already signed, verified and all that. Other IAPs are working in test, this one does this nasty thing.

Any thoughts?
    C

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

You have other IAPs in the same game that are working?

4. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

Hi
    Andy,

Yes, others are working. I have 6: remove ads, 4 coins and 1 special character. Special character is acting odd. I manged to delete and create new store identifiers several time and for some reason did work once. After that did not work anymore. I did not get that error but now is unlocking without buying popup, as it would be free. I uninstalled, restarted device, cleared game data. Is acting now as is a free asses even is set as IAP on buildbox.

Any ideas why this is happening? Others are working fine.
    Thanks,
    C