Change Character Using An Action In Gameplay.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Nova.NBR, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Nova.NBR

Nova.NBR Boxer

Hello all, I need a help about change the character in gameplay scene (not in main menu or any other menu). Here is my problem.

I have a character but its not a simple character, its a human form not just a round or square shapes. Well actually all i want is only change the character weapon, but since my character is a little complex character i think overlay or masking it will not working. I have read the thread how to change the character but no one working for me, because most of them using a simple shape character. Besides my character have a different movement/animation, walk, jump, shooting etc, so I think to make it work I have to change the whole character (with different weapon) but my problem is I still cant find out how to change the character using/through an action during a gameplay (not in main menu or any other menu but in the game scene).

Is it possible to do that?. Please help, Thank you in advance.

PS: I'm sorry for my poor English.

LBPToo likes this.
  2. LBPToo

LBPToo Avid Boxer

First, no need to apologize for your English it's very understandable. Second, if no one else has answered you, this is not currently possible. I just started using Buildbox recently, and while I'm super impressed overall, this feature is one I'm surprised isn't already in the product. It's definitely a feature I badly need too and I've requested it. If you haven't requested it directly or put a request in the feature request forum, please do. I'm sure the more people that need this the quicker it will get added.

Nova.NBR likes this.