Can I Have Buildbox 2 And Buildbox 3d Separately?

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by jojo2, Sep 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jojo2

jojo2 Boxer

I just bought Buildbox and received the link for both Buildbox2 and Buildbox 3 so I installed them in that order thinking that obviously there will be two separate versions of the software. But what happened is that Buildbox 3 overwrote the previous version so now I can only use Buildbox 3. It looks great and everything but the problem is that I liked Builbox 2 a lot - this why I bought it - I watched all the tutorials for it and now I don't get the chance to use it.
    Is there a way to reinstall Buildbox 2 separately? Or to access both versions? I would like to have a chance at Buidbox 3 too but it's kind of frustrating to buy one thing and receive another.

Thank you and appreciate any feedback.

2. IgorKnez

IgorKnez Boxer

I just installed it into two different folders (change destination at the start of install).... and yeah BBox3 should default to install into different folder than BBox2.... devs should change that. So reinstalling probably with fix your problem.

3. jojo2

jojo2 Boxer

Thank you. I downgraded to BB2 for now and when I'll be ready I'll probably reinstall BB3. Or when they will fix this somehow.