Bullet kills enemy

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Kadri246, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

How can I make bullet in bullet animation (under character) kill enemy without adding bullet as action and setting its type to character bullet. I do not want the bullet to spawn, only fire when the fire button is pressed. The bullet fires but does nothing to the enemy compared to object type bullet.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

On-screen button shoot works, physical keyboard doesn't

3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

If you click on YOUR bullet, Look to the right side of BB, at the bottom, does it say ADD COMPONENT? If so, click that and select DAMAGE and give your bullet a damage amount. 1.00 is default, it depends on how much health you gave the enemy. If enemy is 1.00 health, they will die with one shot. etc.

4. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

@OneHitGamer I mean the bullet animation that goes under character shooting animation, not the bullet object. It's working but not with the physical keyboard. It fires but wouldn't kill the enemy. It only kills the enemy when using the onscreen shoot button

AppNasty likes this.
  5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Lol that's strange. I have noticed the keyboard seems to have extra controls. So my bet is there is a second keyboard key that controls on screen key. Look in controls settings and see. I always press space bar. But look in settings and it should show all keyboard controls. That is weird tho.

6. Kadri246

Kadri246 Avid Boxer

I know it is strange, because testing in the simulator I only use the spacebar to shoot. It might have been a bug, somehow it's working as it should again.