Buildbox Subscription Plan Question

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by DrWho, Aug 17, 2018.

1. DrWho

DrWho Avid Boxer

The majority amount of popular games made with BuildBox would fall under which subscription plan?
    I realize this could sound a bit ridiculous to ask... But I'm trying to get an idea of the general overall size of most game designs that are popular and what plan they was built with as a whole. Thanks Guys!

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

You could probably get by on the Indie plan. But most of those games were designed before the new subscription model and made on what would be the 'Pro' plan.

3. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

We recommend starting with the indie plan, and you can always upgrade or downgrade as needed.

4. Gamer87

Gamer87 Boxer

I just bought the Plus plan.

Does the Indie plan unlock all of the features for the engine? I notice there seems to be a lot missing from the Plus plan, especially from the 2D maps. I don't have a Creator like I've seen in most of the walkthrough videos and it doesn't seem like the basic theme is being built. For instance, when I load Platformer, all I see is an Untitled node. Nothing about UI or Game UI. I also don't see the sidebar.

Ok, so I just double-clicked on UI and I see more options. But it still seems limited as there are certain nodes I'm not seeing.

5. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

It sounds to me like you have BB3 beta and BB2.xx installed in the same directory. Uninstall BB3 and install it to seperate directory. That should solve your issue.

6. Gamer87

Gamer87 Boxer

YEP! That solved it!