Buildbox Monthly Pro Plan !?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Green Fennec Studio, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Green Fennec Studio

Green Fennec Studio Boxer

Hello boxer,
    I am a fan of Buildbox since 2016, but the last update spoiled everything,
    The user should be free to choose the appropriate ad network for his work.

Also, there is no monthly payment option for the Pro Plan, the majority of buildbox fans are looking for the purchase of pro plan because it is not restricted to adbox.

get 225 A dollar is something that requires working for three whole months without spending a dollar In third world countries a lots of boxers from these countries.

we love buildbox, I hope to add a monthly payment this encourages the Boxers to create games and earn and pay at the same time and ensures that the company does not lose the boxers.
    Thank you for your interest in the topic and sorry for the grammatical errors

Taxus baccata and Jaro like this.
  2. Taxus baccata

Taxus baccata Boxer

In addition to that the accompaniment does not exist. I have a whole week to submerge my application in the app store but to no avail. The code does not work on my xcode simulator. There are still issues to be corrected. We hope that the software will revert to this initial strategy. It's to make the community of non-coders bigger. And thank you

Green Fennec Studio likes this.
  3. Taxus baccata

Taxus baccata Boxer

And that's a shame for us and for them. I liked this software too much because it made the dream possibleI
    installed the unity software to learn it alongside because I see that it awaits us many surprises in the horizon.

4. Green Fennec Studio

Green Fennec Studio Boxer

We hope that problem will be corrected by the Buildbox administration :(

5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Simulator? Make sure to use real mac hardware with latest xcode. Also make sure you update BB to latest via the announcements forum.

6. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

It's worth reaching out to support to see if they can do anything? I've always been a firm believer in 'don't ask, don't get'. They can only say 'no'.