Buildbox 3 Crashing When Previewing

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by landofgreendev, Nov 24, 2018.

1. landofgreendev

landofgreendev Boxer

Hi all!

I have spent the last few weeks creating a game using buildbox 3 and absolutely loving it. I have had the odd problem but I have been able to fix it pretty quickly! I am, however, having a problem with previewing my game in BB3. I am able to click the preview button and I am greeted with the Main Menu UI and I can click the settings UI and shop UI but when I press the 'play'/'start' button, buildbox crashes. I am sure this is quite an easy fix but I have tried everything I can think of. It is clearly something to do with the 3D world as I have tried linking up the 'play' button with other UI's in the mindmap and it doesn't crash. I have deleted all recent work in the 3D world, as I thought recent changes may be triggering the crash but that didn't work. I have also tried optimizing the atlases (I have 16 of them) but no luck. I am on a Macbook if this helps at all!

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't really proceed without sorting this out! Any suggestions are very welcome :)

Attached Files: