Best setting free move player in isometric world

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by flyyf, May 17, 2016.

1. flyyf

flyyf Boxer

Hi,
    What the best settings character and world for have a character with free move in static world isometric? Want the player can move where he want for collect coins

2. flyyf

flyyf Boxer

I must be create advanced move? but How i do it, and how i can calculate the settings? Can someone upload a basic file for i can see how you do it?
    In my case.... i would the character move where in want in a big floor isometric and can collect coins like he want.

thanks for help.

3. flyyf

flyyf Boxer

i found this video :

I try to do the same movement like green cube but with a big world (the world scroll where the player move)

Please i ´m so confuse, someone can put example.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  4. flyyf

flyyf Boxer

i progress little bit, but player not move like in video insanely, someone can help me please and post a true example.

5. flyyf

flyyf Boxer

Is working up down and jump like I want but I don ´t understand how i must be config for the side in advanced move, my world have -330 rotation. What settings have linear velocity? How I can change the move side, and change direction of character? If player want rotate to Right or Left (and jumping so is this direction) how i can do that?

Please, can give a help how you do if you´re reading this post and now the soluce. Tx.